Sunday, December 5, 2010

GENG PENGEMBARAAN FYP KAMI BERMULA (PART 1)

salam semua..

i supposed to be in FYP madness rite now...
that's why i'm stuck in hereeeeeee in usm...
the first day after i'm coming back from raya qurban oliday, i'm really excited to do my job...
and my FYP supervisor (sv) asks me to see him..[the day I arrived at usm, I got phone call from him]..
it's great to here that...
FYP here I come!!!!
unluckily, the spirit only comes on the first day...haha
well, after discussing with my sv, he asks us (my partner and I) go to Bukit Merah Dam to get the data...
so, on 6/12/2010 our FYP's journey begin!!!!
but, i'm not serious at all..
urghhhhhh,
and I wonder why I'm here...
I should be at at home with family...
the best thing is i'm goin home today.o yeahhh!
hoping that i can focus on my FYP after this..insyaALLAH

rindukan mereka!

2 commento:

aidakmal said...

beb!!!balik umah plak ke?haha.awat blik lak?wah..syoknye dh p bkt merah..tak dan aku nk ikut same.hehe

zaimah said...

nt kte p lg ea..

Post a Comment

drop your link here :)